Download[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Description
I publish this Element Editor, cause i stopped working on it (fulfills my desires). There are still a lot of Bugs, unstability, no exception handling, unsupported List-56,...
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
On the other hand it has flexible element configuration, as like in tekks editor you can make your own configuration files to open unsupported elements.data files. Also with high knowledge you can define your own rules, that are used to convert elements.data files into other elements.data files.Requirements
* Windows 7 (WinXP untested)
* .Net 3.5 Framework (integrated in Win7)
* Some basic knowledge of elements.data files for editing
* Advanced knowldege of elements.data file format if you want to create config & rule filesSupported elements.data Files
- PWI Client 1.4.2 v273
- CN Client 1.3.6 v101 @ PWI 1.4.2 v273
- CN Server 1.3.6 v101 @ PWI 1.4.2 v273
- HNG Client 1.3.6 v13 @ CN 1.4.1 v366
- HNG Server 1.3.6 v13 @ CN 1.4.1 v366
- CN Client 1.3.6 v101
- CN Server 1.3.6 v101
* PWI Client 1.4.2 v273 CN Client 1.3.6 v101 = CN Client 1.3.6 v101 @ PWI 1.4.2 v273
* PWI Client 1.4.2 v273 CN Server 1.3.6 v101 = CN Server 1.3.6 v101 @ PWI 1.4.2 v273
* CN Client 1.3.6 v101 @ PWI 1.4.2 v273 CN Server 1.3.6 v101 = CN Server 1.3.6 v101 @ PWI 1.4.2 v273Quick Guide Editing File
Editing is for changing, removing and adding objects in a elements.data file.
* Click Load, select the elements.data you wanna open
* A new Dialog appears which ask for *.cfg file, select the configuration that belongs to the elements.data you wanna edit
* I think the interface explains itself
* For multiple replacements i.e. the class requirement for weapons you can use the Logic-Replace function. Enter an Value or the * (wildcard). The wildcard is used as an "for all" replacing statement. I.e. enter an ID in list for only this list, or * to search in all lists, put * in old value to replace every old value with new value.
Wildcards are exclusive, that means they can not be combined with values ("Models*" will not work to replace "Models/PAth/1.ecm")
* When finished editing, click save and select the file where to store the modified dataQuick Guide Slipstream File
Slipstreaming / Exporting is used to embed the currently edited elements.data file in another "container" (elements.data file) i.e. slipstreaming new elements.data into an old one or client to server.
* Open the source elements.data file and the corresponding config file
* Edit the file, when finished click export(*1)
* First dialog: select the target container (elements.data)
* Second dialog: select the *.cfg file corresponding to the target container
* Third dialog: select the *.rule file that should be used for slipstreaming
* Last dialog: select the filename where to save the puppyImportant Notes
Keep in mind you only got the items at this point, model files and gfx files are not provided. You can use the HNG models and gfx files, they support some of the new items from the 1.4.2 v273 data file.
(*1)If you wanna export the PWI 1.4.2 to CN 1.3.6 Server and Client you have to delete the following items before slipstreaming, or they cause crashing server and client:
* List: 24, ItemID: 26652 - Teleport Incense
* List: 34, ItemID: 12637 - Stone of the Savant
* List: 34, ItemID: 12638 - Primeval Stone
* List: 34, ItemID: 21377 - Diamond of Tiger
* List: 34, ItemID: 21378 - Diamond of Dragon
* List: 34, ItemID: 25154 - Jade of Steady Defense
( Nguồn )